Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

My Current Favorite Tsitsirya

TBH, I've been avoiding eating junkfood because it has too much sodium. A friend though introduced me to the No Brand Gorgonzola Cheese Soft Corn. I was hesitant to try at first, but it was so good. It's light, puffy and not salty. It also doesn't make your hands turn yellow like other kinds of chips. 




I could probably finish one whole bag by myself. I limit my intake though to make sure I don't go over my sodium intake. But it's hard to stop eating once you open a bag, haha! I just normally buy through Lazada, but discovered that No Brand has a shop in the mall we visit frequently. 

Just did a quick search and saw they have a lot of branches across the metro. I was given just five minutes to buy what I wanted when we went, but I saw they have a lot of ingredients if you like cooking Korean food. They also had Lotte luncheon meat which I like because it's less salty than regular Spam or Maling. We were going to buy lemon-ginger tea, but they only had it in gigantic jars. 

Today is supposed to be wellness Wednesday, but I think it's okay to indulge once in awhile. I've been looking for alternatives to my old favorites. Some like the no-bake variant of Lays is not available here, so I have to look for other options. Well, it would be interesting to see more what No Brand has to offer. Let me know if there's something else worth trying. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment