Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2023

The Orion(s) Ruler

Our chemistry teacher in high school, Mr. Pulmones, recommended that we only buy and use one ruler, the Orions Ruler. He said that among all rulers normally used for school, Orion(s) is the most accurate. Of course, we all got it since it was part of the requirements for chem class.




I recently organized my quilting rulers and found several Orion(s) rulers. I always thought it was just Orion without an "s". Even the National Bookstore price sticker tags it as Orion ruler. Never really looked at the brand name, apparently it's Orions with an S, haha. 

I remember I compared the ruler with wooden rulers and Mr. Pulmones is correct. The Orions ruler is more accurate. It matches Miggy's engineering rulers and my quilting rulers from the US. So if you want an accurate ruler, get the Orions brand. I have several and they numbers also don't fade away. It just gets scratched if you don't put it back in the cover. 


No comments:

Post a Comment