Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Picking Up Where I Left Off

It's hard for me not to work any quilt project. My day feels incomplete if I don't pick up a needle to sew something. I could spend hours working on my sewing projects, but my appendages don't agree with long hours. I haven't been able to see an ortho yet, so I started doing the arm PT exercises I learned a few years ago. I think it's helped and I'm also working on reversing my vitamin D insufficiency. 




I told myself I need to first finish projects I've started. I have a number I haven't finished. So yesterday i started working on the cat quilt cover for our blender. All it needs now is to be assembled. Decided though to add a pocket to the backside so I could put some stuff in it if needed. 

I timed myself so I didn't overwork. I just made the pocket and the backside. Started quilting on the pocket, but I started to feel some pain. I think the repetitive hand stitching isn't good for my arm. I immediately stopped and did some exercises. Pain subsided immediately and I rested after. 

Ending this post now because I'm excited to finish my cat quilt. :D

#BeKind #StaySaffe


No comments:

Post a Comment