Pages

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Birthday Wishes

Tomorrow is my birthday. I'm now near the end of my fourth decade. To be honest, I always thought I've already lived my life. The past 20 years has been extraordinary for me. I lived my best years in the last two decades doing things I never dreamed I'll be able to do.

I've been praying to God for my next mission. Whenever I tried to do something significant I would get sick. I tried several times and I realized He's telling me that I shouldn't live the same way I used to, busy and always doing something. 


I stopped fighting the urge to do something. I removed myself from a project I really want to do because I kept getting sick. I focused on my health and my boys. With nothing to stress about my overnight oxygen saturation improved. 

I'm focusing on the basics for now. I found an old post where I quoted Pope Francis when he said, "Don't lose the ability to dream." It made me realize that I should stop pushing myself from doing the things I used to do (and the amount of things I could do). I can dream new things based on my reality.

And so my birthday wish for this year is good health and more blessings for my family and for everyone. Better health is key so I could fulfill my goal to build more happy memories with my boys.

Have a happy and blessed Sunday everyone. ❤️

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment