Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

My New Blender Quilt Cover, Meow!

Started this project last May, but I finished two other quilt covers for my KitchenAid stand mixer and food processor. I saw on this project because I had to figure out how to make the tail and the bow tie. Took longer to finish than expected because I also had to rest my arm and exercise to keep the pain away. 

Told myself I have to finish this cat project first before I start another project. Surprised myself by finishing it in less than a week. Finally finished it and I like how it turned out. I realized though I still need to improve my sewing machine skills. It will save my arm from getting triggered. I still like hand quilting though, so many I'll just time myself whenever I sew. 

Here's how it turned out -




And how I made it -



Now that this is done, I can now check my list on what's next. Probably a bag I promised a good friend :)

#BeKind #StaySafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment