Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Courage

A friend sent me a heartwarming message yesterday. It was screenshot of a form he was filling up. One of the questions in the form asked who he considers his champion. He wrote my name and told me he admired me for my courage. 

That immediately brought me back to what I used to do. Everything I did was purposeful and meant to benefit the communities I was developing. It started with developers, then entrepreneurs, students, then teachers. My job didn't involve generating income, so I had to fight to get resources to meet my goals and targets. 

It was a good reminder for me to know that I was able to do good while I could. Now I have to dig up the courage I had to fight for myself so I can be well. I have a minor cold right now and the effect makes me feel like I need to go to the ER. So I have to fight this little thing so I can go back to working on my current goal. 




With courage and faith, everything will just work out fine. 

Happy Sunday everyone. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment