Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Dragged Me Out of Bed

It was not my idea.

Jaja, my neighbor, dragged me out of bed to accompany her get her reserved Harry Potter book. I only did it coz she's leaving for Singapore in a few weeks.

Well, I'm happy I have it and I'll probably be busy reading the whole weekend instead of being glued to my PC. I reserved mine last February 25 and was one of the early comers at National Bookstore Glorietta which was a better choice coz the line at Powerbooks was really bad.

To all ye Harry Potter fans! Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    Hi Aileen!

    Got the book too though not as early as you did even if I did not reserve. Btw, I linked your post to mine, hope its okay.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just an afterthought..I still have a hang over from the "SAve the Earth Ads"...if all those people who bought the Harry Potter book would just share their books with other people also interested in buying the book(much like sharing in a book club? )think of all the paper we can save on. Imagine the number of trees that would have been cut in providing paper for this book.

    ReplyDelete