Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger!

I giggled when I saw Apple's post that tagged me as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger", not because I thought it was funny, but because I thought "Rockin" doesn't really describe the simple nerdy me. Haha. Anyways, I am thrilled though and here's the badge that Roberta Ferguson started (I followed the trail to find out where it came from). Thanks Apples!






I think it's cute and I think the following are Rockin Girl Bloggers as well -

1. Sasha Manuel, I can't believe how she manages to maintain all the blogs she's doing. And the content! Oh! A whole looooot!
2. Lauren, head on over to her blog and you'll know. So far, one of the best word weavers on the web.
3. Janette Toral, for being the ever vigilant IT resource person. What a mover.
4. Tappy, my best friend who's now a mom. I have always admired her writing even before she began blogging.
5. Honey Caragos, definitely rockin' CDO being CEO of one of the premiere IT companies there.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Rockin' Girl Blogger, that is cute.

    You deserve it because yup, you meet the criteria a) you rock b) you're a girl and c) you're a blogger! Hehe.

    In your tag list, I'm only familiar with Janette Toral... She certainly deserves it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fruityoaty - thanks haha! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a compliment, coming from you :) thank you.

    ReplyDelete