Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tales from a Cluttered Mind

I have a lot of things on my mind right now and it's basically mush! Mush! Mush! Mush!

And normally, to clear out the cobwebs in my mind I usually:
(1) move furniture around (I'll do that later, I need some muscle power!);
(2) buy curtains (scratch that, I'm kinda broke); or
(3) I write things down.

Okay, so let's go for number 3 since it doesn't cost anything. And it just takes me about 5 to 10 minutes to do a post anyway.

And these are the things I wanna unload:

(1) Work

... Secret! I got that figured out, so no worries.

(2) Life

If things were that easy. Then it's me, ME ME ME!!! Teach me how to jump then.

(3) Dieting - my diet regime

- no soda
- less rice
- fastfood, once a week only
- no ice cream, no cake - well maybe just a teeny bitty bit once a week
- afternoon tea
- stay at home!

I know, I should go and work-out or something, but I wanna go swimming! It's the only thing that works for me.

(4) 5 Songs I Listened to in my iTunes Today

Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang
Together in Electric Dreams
My Boo
We Could Be in Love
Lalala Means I Love You

Now... don't ask me why. LOL.

So, anything cluttering your mind?