Monday, July 16, 2007

The "We" T-Shirt

Last night a friend of mine dropped a bombshell on us. She and her long-time boyfriend are splitting up. After fighting so hard for each other, they were calling it quits... well save for a last ditch effort they're going to do soon. Sigh, I do get stressed a lot over these things - it's easier to make a business plan!

After getting over the shock (coz we all thought everything was okay and lovey-dovey), she told a story about a friend who got proposed to at the Eiffel Tower. What was interesting about it was the guy came up with a customized shirt for the two of them with this:

Will You Marry Me? (in all the languages of the countries they toured in Europe)
Yes (also in all the languages of the countries they visited)

Egads. Ain't that really, really sweet? I wonder if my friends who are planning to get married would top that proposal?

Going back to my friend, she asked me to come up with some "We" t-shirt tags and this is for her:

He's got the hots for me.
She's got the hots for me.

He's sexy for me. (or use your TOE "My baby's sexy for me.)
She's sexy for me.

He makes me miss him.
She makes me miss her.

Will you be mine?
Yes, I'll be yours.

He's mine.
She's mine.

My lover boy.
My lover girl.

He loves me.
She loves me.

Can't live without him.
Can't live without her.

He lives for me.
She lives for me.

Forever is with him.
Forever is with her.

Argh! How'd I become so cheesy? Oh well... what do you think? Any ideas?

*Photo by my stylist-friend Sasha Manuel.