And then I happened to read Noemi's meme about "My Type of Guy" and I thought maybe I should go through it coz I never really thought about the type of guy I like.
1. Suplado = nah, if you don't approach me first and make kulit me I'll probably end up ignoring you.
2. Mr. Shades = nope, no shades please.
3. Masculado = uhh... let's cross the bridge when we get there. I like `em cuddly, but nice arms aren't bad.
4. Guys who give flowers = I was telling the best friend earlier mababaw lang ako and I'd even place a bunch gumamela in a vase (sounds familiar Anne?). And I think this is a really nice and sweet gesture.
5. Smiling face = not more than I smile please.
6. Hiphop = hmmm, someone who's cool and can get me to dance.
7. Guys who ask permission before courting = I think this is quite important coz I could get really dense. You'd have to tell me several times before it sinks in.
8. Has earring/s = no earrings please. I personally don't like it and you'll probably scare off my Mom.
9. Used to chew bubblegum = like Noemi said, definitely a turn-off.
10. Long-hair = I like `em short.
11. Bald = I have no problem with this.
12. Antipatiko = Asa ka pa.
13. Torpe = Won't work on me dear, read #7.
14. Computer-games addict = just enough of it so he can relate to my son.
15. Basketball player = my Dad's a known basketball player in his alma mater. Yeah, someone sporty who can drag me around to exercise would be nice.
16. Mr. Count-my-ex’s-till-you-drop = No way!
17. Mestizo = doesn't really matter.
18. Guys who sing well = basta kaya mag-videoke!
19. Quiet/tame = Tame? Read #7.
20. Cum laude = has to be smart or I'll get bored.
21. Formal = Not so. I guess I want someone who's very flexible.
22. Friendly = "Friendly but not flirty" as Noemi said. Amen to that. And well my work makes me meet a lot of people, you'll have to help me out one way or the other.
23. Mr. I have an opinion about anything & everything = Nah, that's why I didn't pursue law studies. I just want to be silly a lot of times.
24. Motorcycle guy = not much.
26. Rocker = hmmm, not much.
27. Skate boarder = I think I'm too old for skaters.
28. Alaskador (prankster) = just the right amount.
29. Flirt = You may only flirt to me and me alone!
30. Mr. Campus Crush = Nah, I don't want the headache.
31. Bigotilyo = isn't that ticklish?
32. Painter = why not?
33. Galante = Yes, but not overly so... I get overwhelmed easily.
34. Mr. Love Letter = I have this collection of my Dad's love letters to my Mom and it's sooooo sweet! It doesn't have to be a love letter, little notes will do.
35. Maporma = Nah!
36. Talks Too Much = Nah! Sometimes it's just nice to be quiet.
37. Soccer Hottie = Sporty!
38. Anti-Christ = Definitely NOT!
39. Mama’s Boy = No thanks!
40. Hangs Out With His Friends A Lot = Not too much of this, I know it's important but he should be able to balance things.
41. Mysterious Guy = nope.
42. Cute Idiot = Definitely not.
43. Guitarist = Icing on the cake.
44. Wide Vocabulary Guy = that or he reads a lot.
45. Loves you = A MUST.
46. Tennis guy = Sporty! I haven't played tennis for more than a decade!
47. Dark skin = Not so dark.
48. Tall = At least 4 inches taller than me. I wear high heels sometimes hehe.
49. Chubby = Not too much.
50. Hairy = umm... umm... I dunno. Let's cross the bridge when we get there.And definitely NOT SELOSO. You will have to trust me when I say there's only you.
Well, your turn!
Photo by the stylish Sasha Manuel of Style Manila.