Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Green

I'm about to turn in for the night and thought I should go and check-out some blogs and saw Sexymom's post about "What Color is Your Personality?" and thought, yeah, why not do something really mundane? So here's my supposedly personality color -

What color is your personality?

Your personality is green!

You are a curious, and inquisitive person. You have keen observational skills, and enjoy thinking about words. You are shy sometimes, and enjoy your solitude to reflect on nature.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


Green! Yes, I could be curious and I'd ask questions no matter how stupid they may seem - I learn a lot of weird stuff this way. Inquisitive? Hmmm, it really depends, I guess coz I remember enjoying sifting through loads of research data and I was fascinated by it. Keen observational skills, true, I'm a data sponge. Yes, I am shy (no? you don't agree? I'm really shy!) and I certainly enjoy just sitting by the seashore doing nothing.

I never thought of being identified with the color green - well except as a proud alumni of THE De La Salle University and it's grad school. The color green for me elicits images of nature, mountains, hills, flying down to Iloilo on a sunny day (without getting stranded!) and I'd say a green person is someone who is calm, stable, consistent, dependable... okay, okay I'm sure you get the picture and I'd say I'm definitely not a green person if that definition was followed. Green minded? Naaah.

Zzzzzz... really sleepy now. Good night world.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:11 AM

    now, isn't it co-incidence? you are green and i am blue not only in personalities, but by our affinity with DLSU and ADMU.

    this afternoon is WAR (3 pm) at the Araneta.

    ONE BIG FIGHT!

    ReplyDelete