Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blogger Play

I know, I know it's 4 a.m. already and I'm still awake. I was, uh, cramming. Anyway, I was about to log-off when I got the heads up for the newest in Blogger.

Blogger Play basically shows you a glimpse of all the photos being upload in Blogger in real time. According to Eric, the feature started off as a photo-scroller that was displayed all over the Google offices. Believe me, I'd usually stand in front of these monitors transfixed and my colleagues would usually have to drag me away from it. Now I can look at them right at my desktop!

Well, I love looking at photos and when I checked Blogger Play right now I thought it was really cool seeing all the photos people are uploading - it's like zipping from one country to another, not as a tourist, but as a local.

Well, as Disney says, "It's a small world after all!"

Check it out!

Oh... if you're a Blogger user I highly recommend joining the Filipino Blogger Help Group and get tips about blogging in Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment