Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Crazy 8

Anne tagged me for this meme, I haven't done any meme for quite some time already so I thought this would be something to blog about, but I've done several "random facts", "things you didn't know about me" etc. memes so I thought I'd modify the tag a bit -

1. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
2. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
3. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

I don't just wanna do random facts... I wanna do 8 crazy random facts about me and these are things that drive me crazy or stuff I do that drive people crazy:

1. My desk is always in a state of organized chaos. Don't dare move anything coz I hate looking for things.

2. I am a pack rat. Okay, okay I've been trying to be less of a pack rat by targeting to fill-up one whole balikbayan box (the really big rectangular one) with old clothes. Goodbye to my favorite daster. Boohuhuhuhu. And I remember back in college I had this favorite sneakers. It already had a hole and was already yellowed with age, but I didn't want to dispose of it. So, I decorated it with three-dimensional glow-in-the-dark paint. My Mom stole it one day and I never saw it again. Huhuhu.

3. I have bags of all shapes, sizes, make, but I prefer using native bags. I can probably fill out another balikbayan box with old bags. Sheesh.

4. I had my closet painted bloody red. I like it, but my Mom almost fainted when she saw what I had done.

5. I like making people fat! Ask my former colleagues, friends, Miguel and Sweetie.

6. I hate disentangling knots. Yuck.

7. I love doing the dishes, but please take off the leftovers (paglilino). Euuw.

8. I love doing costings, projections, research and doing a full business plan, that's why I wanna study again and I can go on and on and on talking about insights from a research study I've done. Yeah, yeah, I know, they used to call me the company nerd. So? LOL. I don't mind, I love what I do.

I'm not tagging anyone, if you wanna do it... do it or leave a comment and lemme know 8 crazy things about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment