Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2007

48 Hours in Singapore

Uhuh, that's exactly what I did this weekend - well I have about 4 more hours left of that 48 hours (so why am I blogging!?!?)... my best friends have been scolding me about my trips since I haven't really gotten over my jetlag from last week's trip. Well, uh, I didn't realize the trip was too close from the last one and it was scheduled last August pa.

Anyway, I didn't do much actually. I slept most of the time since I haven't really been sleeping that well lately - just 4 hour pockets the past 3 weeks. I arrived in Singapore at midnight last Friday via Cebu Pacific Air (got my ticket for just PhP8K!) and my friend, Jaja, and her housemates fetched me at the airport. Here are some photos from my first 24 hours:



Actually, the real reason why I went to Singapore was for Javier's baptism. Welcome to the Christian world Javier! Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 PM

    Sadyang lakwatsera talaga kayo, ma'am. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jake the miserable - korek ka diyan! hihihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:44 AM

    Sadyang lakwatsera talaga kayo, ma'am. ---> emphasizing "ma'am"... AHAHAHA... you're old mare...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you for coming all the way here! I promise to do the same .. for your ******* day! :D

    I love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete