Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.1. I love data - ask me to analyze an encyclopedia-thick data book and I'll be happy to do it.
2. I'm a data sponge - sit me in a place, like a really techie-meeting or in a table with guys talking about basketball or whatever, I'll remain quiet if I don't know anything about what you guys are talking about, but always remember, I'll remember what you said and I'll manage to bring up that "data-stream" sometime in the future.
3. I love ketshup on almost anything - yes, Gail revealed this in her post about Bohol. I couldn't help but smile whenever Abe and Rico tries to avoid looking at my plate, but the red goo is simply not ignorable. Sorry guys!
4. I like taking a photo of my feet at the beach - that's so I'd remember the beaches I've been to!
5. I want my hair to be curly! I've been rejected by three parlors though that's why it remains straight.
6. Don't leave your keys with me. I can keep anything else safe, except keys. I always forget them! And usually in locked rooms and cars. Pfffft!
Done! Now I'm tagging Janette, Lady Cess, Pierre, Gibbs, Ely and Jay.