Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Living Without Deadlines and a Functioning Kitchen

I haven't been using an alarm to wake me up for almost a year now. I have been struggling with falling asleep and staying asleep. There are nights I wake up out of breath. My lungs were damaged by the PE and it's very sensitive to bad air quality. For the first time in a long time, I slept like a baby last  night and woke up well rested! I'm really thankful to Squeaky PH for deep cleaning and disinfecting our bedrooms. I think that helped a lot. 

The angels of Squeaky PH with Gab :)


I'm also waking up earlier now because I'm better rested. This means I can drink my meds at a better time and I can be a better citizen at home haha. It got me thinking about deadlines. I honestly work better under pressure, so I've been slacking off on a lot of things. I was assigned to unpack the kitchen boxes, so when Gab said they'll unbox the stuff I did not resist. Good thing they did it for me because I ended up super exhausted even though I was just giving some directions while seated. Tita Pet kept reminding me not to over-exert. She knows me well. 

My kitchen is now functional thanks to the Squeaky PH team! They organized the groceries in the pantry and unboxed my pots and pans and baking stuff. I could just take my time now to re-organize as I see fit. Gab was right when he said one of his angels is really good at organizing cabinets. I don't need to hunt for things because they were able to categorize the items properly. 

For the next few days, I hope we could clear up more boxes, set up the Christmas tree and celebrate Mom's birthday. Things are slowly taking shape. Hopefully we can make our new home look more decent in time for Christmas!

Christmas! I'm seriously super behind on this. I'm delayed on everything including mailing Christmas cards and organizing gifts. The only thing I have for now is Fiesta ham hahaha. 


#Home34 #NewG212 #Xmas20 #StayHome #BeKind   

No comments:

Post a Comment