Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sleepless in Davao

Yes, Tappy's right, I can actually snap out of a daze (a.k.a. sleep mode) in an instant. And what's funny is I've developed a new talent! Falling asleep before the airplane actually takes off. LOL. That's what happens when you lose a lot of sleep when traveling.

And I don't mind traveling since here I am again in Davao. The place where I would want to live. And even with just a night to spend here I managed to squeeze in some bonding time with The Usual Suspects - Ria, Dennis, Jun, Blogie, Andrew, Marc (nang-indian!), and joining us through an online conference were Winston and Jehzeel. We definitely had a ball and I learned a couple of new words from them plus the words for the day, "alambre" and "adhikain".


We had grand plans to go off to another cafe, but just ended up hanging out at the Sagay Restaurant of Casa Leticia. Brought out all our laptops, chose a corner each - seems weird huh, but let's say we really had a great time.

For Mindanao Bloggers, don't forget about the following:

You Got Blogged (win up to US$150)

Mindanao Bloggers Summit