Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Heart on My Blog

I had a huge grin on my face when I approved Sophie's comment in my post that got a lot of my friend's grumbling (coz they were forced to read it!) -

Congratulations! :) I just keep on going back to your blog , it has "heart" :)


I dunno. But it's what got me back to being silly again. You might have noticed that I haven't been blogging the past week. Extremely busy? Yes, but it usually just takes me 10 minutes to make a post. I was just not my usual bubbly self as what my best friend told me because something was bothering me.

I loved Sophie's comment because that is precisely what this blog is all about. Inasmuch as I try to keep it light, perky, bubbly, fun and silly, I do have my moments and I emo too. Who wouldn't when a friend betrays you? I am just really blessed that my family and friends are very supportive, patient and understanding and they provide me with the strength to keep focused to fulfill my mission. Now, now, I don't want to cry.

Anyway, I'm off again and for those in Cebu, I will be speaking at the Mandaue Business Forum on August 9 at the Cebu International Convention Center.

And to my friend, I hope you are happy with what you are doing. May God bless you to have the wisdom to realize that your actions do hurt other people a lot. Good luck and thank you for the good times and if there was anything I did to deserve what you did to me, then I'm sorry. And I forgive you.

Sigh. That's life. Moving on... moving on... Hi sweetie! :)