Pages

Friday, September 23, 2022

Lakwatsera Fridays: Tried Out Da Gianni Cucina Italia

Ended up at Da Gianni Cucina Italia one hot afternoon in June. We were at Westgate Center for Miggy's fitting. We originally planned to have lunch elsewhere, but it was so hot. Right before we exited the mall I saw that Da Gianni was open*. I then suggested to the boys to try it out. 




Save for a group of titas celebrating a birthday we were the only other customer. The place was cozy and it allowed us to escape from the hot afternoon sun. We settled in and an array of food. We normally try to get a variety of food to gauge if it's something we'd like. Here's what we ordered -


Lasagna bolognese

Fish fillet

Meatball spaghetti

Margherita pizza



The serving size was just enough to fill our tummies. We brought home some of the pizza since our individual orders made us full already. I liked the meatball spaghetti I ordered since it felt less acidic compared to other restos. It reminded me of the pasta I had when I had the chance to visit Rome. The pizza was also prepared much like how they do it in Italy too. The boys said they also liked the lasagna and fish fillet. I wish though they would expand their beverage menu. 




We enjoyed our dine-in experience at Da Gianni Cucina Italia. I noticed they also have a private room. It will be useful for a small dinner party. Do call them before going since I'm not sure if they're open everyday (their FB page isn't updated). Maybe we'll dine in again if we chance upon it being open. 

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment