Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Miracle Sundays: Music that Heals

A few days after I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism, Sweetie called and told me he had free tickets to the "Piano Guys" concert. I had just arrived home from work and had less than an hour to dress up and travel to the concert venue. We also had to squeeze in eating dinner before the concert.



The concert had started by the time we reached the venue. I was tired, but was so excited to watch the Piano Guys in person. I had been following them online because of their music. It was when I heard their song " It's Gonna Be Okay" I understood what healing music meant. Coming into terms with my illness was challenging and the song made me feel less overwhelmed.

And last night I was reminded again about how music helps heal you. Nyoy's song "Because of Your Love" came up on Spotify. That song also saw me through difficult times. I also had a playlist I listened to post-OHS. 

Music heals. It may be any kind of song as long as it resonates to your heart and soul.

Have a blessed Sunday everyone.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment