Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

10 Bloggers in Dessert Heaven

I have a confession to make. I have a sweet tooth. Just like my Mom. Unfortunately my tonsils keeps me from gorging on too much sweets. Boo!

But when I got an invitation from Jonas of Yehey.com to the Trinoma Dessert Haven event, I just couldn't say no even though I was already suffering from inflamed tonsils since early last week. So there I was with 9 other bloggers, drowning in dessert. It felt a lot like being a character in the movie, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (the original one, I have not watched Johnny Depp's version, poor me huh). And it felt like a reality TV challenge, finish the table-full of dessert or else! (Or else we had to bring the leftovers home... which we did! but Jehz beat us to most of it - check out his guilty look in the photo below).


I tried to taste most of the food, but alas I was afraid of stretching my tonsils to the limit, so I ended up giving most of my share to Sweetie. Here are some of the gastronomic delights we had (I'll have to fix up the list of shops that contributed to the feast). I absolutely loved the chocolate chip cookies, the mango cake, the fudge brownie, the cheese pastry and the cupcakes.



I'll probably do the shop updates at Lakwatsera Ako. Thanks again to Yehey.com and Trinoma!

4 comments:

  1. whoaaaaaaaaa!! nakaka gulat yung picture ko ah.. hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:51 AM

    Happy blogger faces = sugar high! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. siksikan kami dun sa 1st square ha... LOL!

    I was soooo full after that taste test. Thanks to Yehey! and Trinoma. I loved the huge cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:05 PM

    The desserts were heavenly. Too bad I couldn't taste all of it.

    ReplyDelete