Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blogger Made Me Blush!

It was such a huge surprise to be mentioned at Blogger Buzz and I thought I should make a welcome note for all those who discovered my blog through the post. I would like to say MARAMING, MARAMING SALAMAT PETE and ERIC for being such great friends. You just don't know how kilig I get when I get notes from you (I'm a fan! I'm a fan!).

And for those who’ve landed here at An Apple a Day, a warm welcome and MABUHAY to you! I hope you enjoy your visit and keep coming back! You’ve landed though in my maskipaps, halo-halo personal blog and may want to visit my saner blogs: Stitching (work), Lakwatsera Ako (travel), Twisted Wedding Planner (wedding stuff which is being fed to Kasal.com), Tales of the Moonless Sky (ghost stories) and my baby vlog You Got Tech.

For my kababayans, we do have a very active blogging community in our country and I've made friends with quite a number from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. I would like to make a couple of suggestions on where you can find more Filipino bloggers -

iBlog
Pinoy Bloggers Society
Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2007
Mindanao Bloggers
Philippine Blog Awards

We had a great blogger year last year with so many parties (like Taste Asia) and I think Karlo gave a great year-end recap on what happened in the Pinoy blogosphere last year. There's loads of upcoming blogger events and rumor has it there's going to be a bash at Taste Asia again!

Thanks for dropping by!

=============
Translations
maraming, maraming salamat - many, many thanks
mabuhay - long live
kilig - giggly
maskipaps - whichever way
halo-halo - all mixed up (not the local delicacy! ha-ha)