Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Davao F.A.T. Day 1: Heavenly Food at Lachi's

I'm here in Davao for the weekend for the Davao Food Appreciation Tour (nicknamed Davao FAT) organized by the DavaoFoodTrip.org. The food tour was hatched during the Mindanao Bloggers Summit (which I sadly missed) last October by The Usual Suspects.

Our first stop was at Lachi's Sansrival Atbp. I was so pleased with the food I thought of making a video blog -



Present were: Winston, Tiara, Mikko, Blogie, Ria, Gwing, Migs, Andrew, Sweetie, Angel and Dom (will complete their URLs later... about to run to the next stop!).

More food posts to come!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 AM

    my favorite restaurant. =)
    nakakataba yung pagkain nila. lalo na yung desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my favorite stop in our food tour. But don't get me wrong, the other restos were great too right! Sa uulitin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aileen! You've been TAGGED! Go check out my blog!

    Joz

    ReplyDelete