Pages

Monday, January 29, 2024

Sulit Buys

I gave in and bought some stuff this past week. I've been careful with my purchases and determine whether since I don't want to accumulate things that would just clutter our home. I usually add items to the cart and let it sit there for a few days before I buy anything. If it's still there after a week then it's something I don't really need. 

Well, I gave in and bought some items (some online, some in-person). Here's some things that have been useful:

Solar Lamp/Flashlight




I got this for PhP114.40 and have been using it for a few days now. My gardening corner loses light as soon as the sun sets. I got this to help tide me over when I go overtime re-potting plants. It's small, but provides a lot of light. Since it's portable I can also bring it around the garden with me when I need to check something at night. 

Planter Stand




This is my third time to buy this item. It's easy to assemble and has so far been sturdy. The other two I bought more than six months ago and it's so far stable (even with random cats fighting). You can buy it from PhP84 to 99 depending on the shop where you buy it. I might buy more soon. 

Cute Cat Bed




I originally thought this was a bad buy since Grogu and Mando ignored it when they were tiny kittens. We kept it inside and just brought it out again last week after Brimsley and Mando got spayed. Surprisingly Mando liked it and has been using it everyday. Grogu, Pikachu and Eevee usually join her whenever the weather gets cooler. (Got this for PhP287.74)

Rechargeable Akari Fan




The Ace Hardware staff had to do some hard-selling of this to me, haha. I was looking at a cheaper Ace Hardware fan that doubled as a flashlight. I wanted it since it could get warm whenever I do some gardening. Sweetie bought the Akari fan for me (that's why I ended up buying the solar lamp). A neighbor warned me though that it's not good. So far it's been working well for me. The fan lasts 5 hours on medium and I used it for two gardening sessions already. I guess maybe the others didn't check the batteries first when they bought it. 

No Brand Butter Cookies




We gave this out last Christmas and got good reviews from our friends. We opened a can last week and was surprised to see that the cookies are packed by eights. We actually liked it and told the boys that it tastes a bit like animal crackers (remember those that can in red and green packaging?). The canister will be useful for me once we finish it. The No Brand cheese balls are also addicting, haha. 

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment