Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wellness Goals for 2024

I improved a lot health-wise last year. I just had a big slip when I picked up some germs while doing some errands. We have an idea where I picked it up. It a resto that was very humid and their a/c wasn't working, so ventilation was very bad. A vlogger who also ate there got sick a few days after. So taking precautions and improving my immunity will be at the top of my list. 

Here's what I need to work on to be well this year:

1. Improve my immune system. I pick up germs/viruses easily whenever we go out. I'm immuno-compromised, so this is something I've been discussing with my doctors about how I could improve my immunity. They added supplements and I'm back to a meal plan to ensure I'm getting proper nutrition. Plus drink more water.

2. Sleep and wake up in Philippine time zone. I thought I was able to correct it already after my hospital stay, but it got worse. Boo. 

3. Meditate and try yoga. This is something I had on my list last year, but failed to do. 

4. Continue pulmo rehab. This has been very helpful for me. 

5. Consistently use my CPAP machine. So far I've used it every night the past 30 days. 

6. Make sure to keep my doctor appointments and do the tests!

7. Get some sunshine everyday. This will help my vitamin D deficiency and my mental health. 

8. Less social media (I lessened it last year, need to lessen it more). 

9. Do things I love doing. Focus on finding solutions over stressing over issues. My neuro also suggested to exercise and do what I love to do. I used to bike a lot when I was young and that's what I'm working towards. 

10. Pray and strengthen my faith like how Mom did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment