Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Childlike

"I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it." - Mark 10:15

For a long time before I met Jay, I was nicknamed the ice queen. I did not entertain suitors and kept a small circle. I focused on Miggy, work and my community. It took years for me to heal. It wasn't a smooth road since when I was finally ready I kept meeting the wrong guys. Ugh. 

I was telling a friend the other day to just let go and love fully. When I got fed up with meeting the wrong kind of men, I just gave up and prayed for God to navigate my life. He must've heard me pleading so bad, He answered in less than 24 hours. 

Sweetie asked if he could court me. I immediately said yes. I felt it was His Will. He was writing our love story from the moment we met. It was a good thing I took time to heal. I was ready by the time I met Sweetie and we became friends first. I went into our relationship like it was my first time. 

I abandoned the baggages I had from previous traumatic relationships because I trusted God would navigate me to the right one. I know it's hard to move on and not be scared that bad things could happen again. That's why you have to remember that God is always there for you. You are His child and He will always take care of you. Let go and let love and believe God is guiding you. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

#BeKind #StaySafe



No comments:

Post a Comment