|You Are 57% Vain|
You're a little vain, but more than anything you have a healthy amount of confidence.
Thinking the world of yourself is great. Just don't think less of those who aren't as pretty as you!
I expected it to be higher! I am a Virgo after all and much as I could be geeky in how I look, I still fix up myself. So here are the 7 things about my ka-kikayan:
1. I don't like wearing clothes with print. I like `em plain. I'm sure I drove Sasha crazy last week during our shopping binge coz she wanted me to try out wearing printed clothing. The only exception would be striped shirts or block prints (like that bikini above). Sorry Sasha it's just too freaky! About the colors I wear... I had my floor to ceiling closet painted in red and in it the clothes are arranged by color. Most of them are white, off-white, red, pink, blue and black.
2. I'm never going to get my hair colored. If I do that my Mom's going to kill me. The most I would do with my hair is go for hot oil once a year - when my Kuya drags me to the parlor in Jakarta LOL (and he has to pay for it!). Homemade hair spa (virgin coconut oil + honey + egg) works better for me.
3. I have a stiletto collection from my past corporate life, but you'd rarely see me wear them now. I like wearing sneakers better (much to Sasha's consternation).
4. I like wearing a bikini at the beach. BUT! I am very much conscious about my pata and usually have it covered up with a sarong or shorts.
5. I don't like wearing make-up. Cheek tint and lip gloss is enough for me, but on some occasions I wear mascara to look a bit older (I am old though!). To maintain my bushy brows, I get my long-time hairdresser Inay clean them up every once in a while.
6. I have to have at least a hairpin on my hair. I don't like putting goo on it and I know it's go a life of its own, so that's why I always tie it up.
7. I've been asked many times what is my secret for looking young - I smile and laugh a lot, I'm silly, makulit, I don't wear make-up, sleep a lot, drink lots of water (and err...) and drink vitamin E and C before I sleep and I basically don't allow myself to keep a stiff upper lip (if you get what I mean). Bawal masungit!
So since this is a meme, I'm tagging my dear friends Anne, Ivan, Sharm, Honey, Chel and Mayi.
*Photos by Sasha Manuel.