Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Magic of Leodini

I would've posted this last night, but electricity went out around midnight. I was already uploading the video when the lights just suddenly conked out! It's NOT a nice way to start April Fools Day, so I thought I'd skip the occasion and just post about who the people who consistently fool us (no offense meant) - magicians! Magicians, after all, have been around for centuries.

Last Sunday, Sweetie and I attended the birthday party of his godson. The magician's performance was such a pleasant surprise. I've attended quite a number of children's parties and most (if not all) of the magicians were b-o-r-i-n-g. I think I was about 7-years old the last time I actually enjoyed watching a magician. Anyway, we were quite perplexed with Leodini's looks. Yeah, yeah I know, you're not supposed to judge a book by his cover... but... we thought he looked a bit scary.

We were proven wrong.

Leodini gave a great performance. I was totally freaked out with how he did things and how he managed to making magic entertaining. He was quite funny.

Here's a bit of his show, but it is waaaay better if you get to watch him in person.



I got his card, for inquiries please email him at leodini @ leodini.com.