Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Lesson for the Day: Can't Teach Old Dogs New Tricks

It is challenging to teach someone new tricks if the person isn't open to learning. I think in some ways I am already like that (since I'm kinda old!). Over the long weekend break I told myself I needed to change my perspective so that I don't get super stressed.



It finally dawned on me today that sometimes the issue isn't because of me. Fact is we're all built differently. Depending on your personality type you can continuously clash with another person. This causes a lot of stress especially if you can't both agree on one thing. And there is also the fact that at some point you can't teach old dogs new tricks.

What do you think? Have you encountered this too?


#CB50 #WFH40   #StuckAtHomeDay81 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment