Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Found the Pokemon Center in Osaka

When I travel I enjoy figuring out how to get from one point to another. I had the opportunity to travel from Tokyo to Nagoya to Osaka. I left the event a little after lunch to catch my train to Osaka. Yoshi had planned to go back to Tokyo so I was on my own. The funny thing is he actually checked on me at the station to make sure I didn't get lost! I told him not to worry and updated him every step of the way.



The trip from Nagoya to Osaka didn't take long. I had to make sure I didn't fall asleep. It was drizzling when I arrived. Went to my hotel and decided to stay in since it was quite cold and the room I got was so nice. The next day I took the shuttle to the station to eat. The Osaka station is so huge! Of course I got lost.

And that's how I found the Pokemon Center! Hahaha. If you ask me now where it is I wouldn't be able to tell you because it just appeared in front of me while I was trying to find my way back to where the shuttle back to the hotel was. I just went around the shop quickly to look around for a gift for Miggy.




There was a Tokyu Hands shop around the corner too.



The next day I took the bus to the airport. I had to kill a lot of time because I had a red-eye flight. I was pleased to find another Pokemon shop at the airport. They actually had a lot of cute stuff. That's where the super cute Pikachu I hang on my bag came from.



I was on a tonkatsu streak that time and I had some at the airport too. It was delicious! I'd very much want to visit Osaka again since I only got to see my hotel, the Osaka station and the airport! That's usually my life when I travel for business and I always have a hard time going out in the evenings during winter. Even with limited movement I enjoyed my short trip to Osaka. Will come back someday!

#CB53 #WFH43   #StuckAtHomeDay84 #StayHome #BeKind #FlashbackFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment