Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Recipes for my Son: Tuna Pasta

This is my 17th recipe video for my son, Miggy. I started doing this when my cousins told me that they missed our family reunion food. Titay's lengua, Tita Olive's spaghetti, my Dad's corn casserole, Tito Ben's giant prawns and many other dishes. Just thinking about it is making me very hungry! The only dish Dad was able to teach me was his mustasa dish (mustasa with yummy ground beef) and I realized I have to teach Miggy the dishes I usually cook for them. The number of videos increased because of the ECQ. Miggy has to fend for himself since he's in Manila, so I've been making more videos for him so he can avoid just eating canned food. 





One thing on my to-do list is to learn to cook more seafood dishes. I only have a handful I know how to make since I'm scared of frying fish! If you know any easy-to-cook seafood dishes please let me know! I'd be excited to try making it. This tuna pasta recipe is the healthier version of my spaghetti. I only learned to cook through YouTube university as recommended by Dominic Ochoa (yup the actor) during one of the Taste Asia events. Miggy though has the talent. He's cooked a couple of really yummy dishes and when I was in Manila he cooked dinner for me all of January. 

Here's how I prepare tuna pasta, it's really great if you use Century Tuna in Brine -




Ingredients:

1 small red onion

1 tsp minced garlic

1/4-1/2 tsp oregano

1/4-1/2 tsp basic

1/4 tsp rosemary

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

1 can tuna, drained

1 packet Del Monte Italian spaghetti sauce

1 small can mushrooms, drained

1 Tbsp sliced black olives

1/4 cup grated cheese


#CB27 #StayHome #BeKind




No comments:

Post a Comment