Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Paik's Coffee Now Open!

There's an explosion of new coffee shops in our vicinity and that's a good thing because there's so many options. Paik's Coffee opened in early October (just last week!). We were so full last week when we were in SM Bicutan, so we just checked out the menu.



I remember seeing several branches of Paik's Coffee in South Korea. With it's yellow and blue logo it's hard to miss. I honestly don't remember if I tried it during my trips. Anyway, I'm glad it opened a branch nearby.



We went again today to check out the menu. They mostly have coffee based beverages, iced/hot, smoothies and ice cream! You can also order pastries to go with it. Sweetie tried the coffee and he said it's similar to coffee in Malaysia/Singapore. I have my eye on the coffee ice cream. I'll try it next time we go. For the meantime, I'm enjoying the Choco chip cookie.

#BeKind #StaySafe




No comments:

Post a Comment