Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Life in Frames

I finally got around to sorting my Mom's picture frames. She had a lot scattered around the house. I plan to scan the photos. Miggy helped me get the photos out of the frames. Some had surprises since Mom apparently changed photos and would leave the old one at the back. I also found a handwritten family tree.

A vlogger mentioned once in their vlog that you'll probably be forgotten in x number of decades after you die. I guess it's true. Only a curious descendant will probably bother to look through old photos. 

I realized while going through the frames that my Mom displayed important family moments. There were at least two boxes of frames and I took photos of a few of them (I'm not sure when I'll be able to scan the photos!). Here's a few --

Mom's parents and siblings 

Mom at sweet sixteen 
My high school grad pic
My college graduation with Br. Andrew :)

Mom and her beautiful garden
Miggy and me
Miggy with my Mom and Dad
My Emerging Influential Blogs award for this blog

The only picture frame from my bedroom that survived Typhoon Ondoy

These are just a few of the photos my Mom had on display. It showed us through the years. She also has a huge collection of photo albums which I plan to scan. Oh boy, that's going to really take a lot of time. Let's see where this goes.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment