Pages

Friday, October 4, 2024

Nebulizing at Home

I'm truly grateful I wasn't warded for the lung infection. It showed up in the x-ray. It's been causing back pain and I was afraid it might be another PE. My pulmo reassured me it's not since my oxygen saturation is normal. It goes down whenever I walk around, but not as bad as when you have a clot.

I was ordered to get a portable nebulizer. My doctor said I probably reached my limit to bad air caused by the construction beside us. The tarp they placed are rotten and throwing trash in our property. It doesn't help keep out the dust anymore. The construction folks don't care even though we complained so many times already to the HOA.


Anyway, nebulizing at home is much better than doing it at the hospital while warded. The equipment at the hospital is really noisy and cumbersome. I'm glad my doctor advised to get a portable device. I'm able to use it anywhere at home minus any cables. It's also very quiet so I can watch TV while using it.

I'm feeling a bit better, but need to make sure I take my antibiotics and do nebulization on time. I feel woozy after getting medicated, so no lakwatsa for the meantime.

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment