Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Cooked Salted Egg Chicken for the First Time

I miss buying salted egg chicken at the hawker's center in Singapore. I got a curry plant by accident and it's now quite tall, so ai thought I could easily make some salted egg chicken.

It took us two hours, haha. I made the sauce and prepared the chicken. Miggy fried the chicken and then we both coated the chicken with the sauce. It turned out well. I'll post the video how we made it soon.


Aside from cooking, I checked the plants I re-potted. I was also happy to see how much the tea tree grew since I transplanted it six months ago. It has grown new branches and I'm thinking how best to shape it.


The plants I re-potted are doing well. I didn't water them since they are succulents. I'll check in a day or two if the soil is dry. 

Now it's BR time on the couch.

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment