Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

Jarring January

January has been a pendulum of emotions, more because of external factors. I think I have reached the objectives I set for my break.

Kuya taught me in one of the NLP sessions he did for me that to move on from pain you need to realize what you learned from it. After you turned the bad memory into black and white, crumple it and throw it away. I left everything I didn't like in 2019. January though was jarring. If I was going to describer January as a sound, it was jangling, like a child hitting random piano keys.

Just keep swimming!


It's just a few more hours before Fabulous February rolls in. I'm really hoping it would be a fantastic month. Before the clock strikes midnight I thought I'd list down some of the realizations I had in January.

1. Be always prepared. Calamities happen and one should always have provisions at home (I have two homes, plus Mom's! Arghhhh). I need to find the girl scout in me again.

2. You don't need to do everything. Don't beat yourself up if you don't finish something within the day.

3. When you don't want to, just say no.

4. Relax, everything will be alright.

5. Do the things that make you happy.

6. Stop just planning for the week! It's time to plan for the future.

7. Dream even if you have physical limitations.

8. Be grateful every day.

9. Love yourself. Don't feel guilty when you need to take a break.

10. Always remember to let God navigate your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment