the weekend. sm science and discovery center. lego mindstorms. indiana jones. burger king. kopi roti. french baker. and a fever.
I was stuck in bed the whole day on Sunday and I was extremely bored so I went online to check out what was happening in cyberworld and lo and behold Twitter was down! Sad face.
I don't know how many times I twit in a day, but these are things I missed when it was down and not available on Gtalk:
1. I could not do a quick rant.
2. I cannot share what I was eating.
3. I could not plug my new blog posts.
4. I could not bug other twitterers and see who's online.
5. I use twitter as well as a means to discover new reads.
Oh well, I do have a Jaiku account and FriendFeed. I love Twitter, but I hope they'll become stable soon.