Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Made a Cute Santa Inspired Potholder

Found the Santa potholder I started last September. I cut the fabric and completely forgot about it, haha. Found it in my scrap fabric bin and worked on it last weekend. I haven't sewed since October, so this was a good starter project for me. Since I already cut the fabric and made the binding I finished this in one sitting. 




I thoroughly enjoyed making this project. The only challenging part was sewing the buckle part since I used bias tape for it. Maybe next time I'll just use a ribbon since that would be flatter and easier to sew. This potholder matches the placemats I made last year. I was hoping to follow the same pattern for other Christmas projects, but I ran out of time since I had to recuperate (my body takes awhile to heal now). 

Here's how I made it:



Maybe I'll make more to give as gifts next year. We'll see :)

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment