Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Miracle Sundays: Choosing Battles

A friend messaged me the other day. She was getting anxious over two friends who were on opposing sides of an issue. I told her I stumbled on a similar situation which also made me anxious. I told her I learned to take a step back and not absorb the issue. 

My doctors told me that I have a personality problem. I normally dive in problems/issues and I give everything to solve them. It's been bad for my health. The issue I stumbled on recently I realized is truly overwhelming. I sought the advise of my spiritual adviser and she explained to me that the person involved may be going through a mid-life crisis and is probably acting that way because of a want or a need. 




Choice. The issue is a huge disaster and I asked myself if it's something I could help solve. And more importantly, is it an issue I should get embroiled in. I asked myself also, "Is this something worth compromising your health?" It's exactly what my doctors warned me about myself. 

So I took a step back to think. Unlike before I did not rush in to help solve the issue. And I'm still processing information at this point. I realized I need to go back to my primary goal, to be healthy so I can create more happy memories with my family. I don't need to dive into everything that I stumble on because it would just stress me out. And stress will ultimately lead to the further decline of my health. 

Today's GodWhispers said,




Choose your battles. As I told my friend, sometimes you just need to be a listener. Just be there for them. You don't need to solve their problems. Use your coaching hat, keep asking questions and be a conduit to let them solve their issue. 

May you all have a blessed Sunday today!

#BeKind #StaySafe

No comments:

Post a Comment