Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Keep Learning!

Just finished reviewing the goals I set for the year. I'm happy I've made a dent on some of my goals. One thing I forgot to list though are things I want to learn. I'm retired, but that doesn't mean I can just rest and do nothing. Well, I do have good days and bad days. 




I'm usually flat on my back on bad days. I rest, but I can still read and watch videos when I'm awake. One thing I've been meaning to do is start reading the books I've accumulated. I started reading again recently. I read while waiting for stuff. It's better than browsing on your phone. 

I'm currently reading the book "The Time Keeper" by Mitch Albom. I'm just halfway through the book, but it's already been a good reminder to me about being mindful of how you spend your time. Everyday is an opportunity to learn and that's what I try to do in whatever I get into. 

One thing I also learned through the years, especially with my career, is to treat everything as a learning journey. That helped me get through a lot of challenges. It also kept me grounded. So, keep learning so you could keep growing. 

#BeKind #StaySafe


No comments:

Post a Comment