Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

It's My Birthday Month!

You need to set aside money to celebrate. That's one thing I learned from my Kuya when he taught me how to manage my money better (shared about it here). I used to just save and save and it was hard for me to spend money for myself. With a better perspective on managing my money I learned to enjoy life better. It also allowed me to learn new things. 

Last year I made sure to celebrate my birthday for a whole month! Haha. It was the first time I did it. Of course the "celebration" was just at home. It culminated with the Westies surprising me with some cake and flowers. I like how that month went even though we were cooped up at home and far from family. What I liked about it was showing gratitude by celebrating my life. 

I always took it for granted that I'd wake up everyday. After having two PEs I realized that our time here is borrowed. It's really up to God whether we're still around the next day. I struggled with shortness of breath for many months. Thanks to the intervention of my doctors, I got better. I'll never be the same, but I'd like to believe that God has other plans for me. 

So this month I'd like to celebrate life and be joyful that I'm still here. I have several birthday wishes: (1) Be reunited with my family; (2) Have good results for another procedure I have to go through; (3) My whole family to be healhy, safe, secure, blessed and happy; and (4) Understand what my next mission is.

Day 4 Minimalism Challenge, Get rid of digital devices. I had a lot of online errands today so I couldn't stay offline. What I did today was review old devices I still own and don't use anymore. I have a netbook and an old laptop I don't use anymore.  The netbook still works I think and might work better if you use Neverware on it. The old laptop will need a lot of repair because the keyboard died already. Good thing there are ways to get rid of your e-wastes here in SG. I'll probably ask Sweetie if he has any stuff he needs to get rid of too. 

CB///*Yr2/115 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/138 #NewG331 #Home89 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment