Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2021

An Oily Life, a Birthday Gift for Myself

I have been using essential oils for three years now. I had several friends reach out to me about it. I started using it in 2018 and I liked it. I've had to do a lot of research since I have to make sure that the oils I use do not interact with my medication. 

I use EOs to lift my mood, help with asthma and allergies, poo spray and kabag. I usually put a drop of eucalyptus on my mask before wearing it. I also started using laundry and dishwashing soap from the company where I get my oils. It helped reduce my allergies and I feel my plates and utensils are cleaner. 

I finally bought myself a nice storage box for my essential oils. I've been looking at it on Amazon for a year now. I was ready to purchase it a few months ago, but it went out of stock! I ordered it a few weeks ago and it arrived yesterday! Yay! I put it by my bedside. I super love it!

I have pinned my favorite blends on Pinterest. Follow me at @aileenapolo :)

Oh I also realized that the follow by email of Feedburner will end soon. If you want updates about my blog, please follow my FB page, Twitter or Instagram. Oh, I'm also on MeWe! 

Day 9 Minimalism Challenge, Donate old books. Ahh yes, I have so many books here with me in Singapore. I've started to sort them to give away those I'm not bringing back home. I have marked some already that I'll be sending to friends :)

CB///*Yr2/120 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/143 #NewG326 #Home84 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment