Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

The Unknown

My day started with a call from my doctor's secretary to let me know that they were in process of reviewing my scans. After that I went on my usual routine. Breakfast, drink my medications and I usually read after breakfast. I skipped reading to take care of some documents for my doctor. 

Things drastically changed by noon. I had an emergency to attend to. Good thing it's a good day for me and I was able to provide the support Sweetie needed. I'm back home now and just resting. We were not expecting what happened today. It made me realize that you can never predict what could happen in a day. 

The unknown can be a scary thing. It can make you panic. Good thing my Mom taught me how not to panic during stressful situations. My Mom's secret? Praying and trusting God. That's what I held onto throughout the ordeal I've gone through in the last few months. It's what I'm clinging to now that we're going through another bump in the road. 

CB///364  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/27 #StayHome #BeKind

1 comment:

  1. There are so many unknown variables/situations coming up right now. So glad that God has been a constant in your life despite the difficulties. I wish I could give you a *hug* in person.

    Wishing both you and Kuya Jay good health and blessings. <3

    ReplyDelete