Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Donut Fail - #SpreadTheHappiness

There's a #spreadthehappiness thing going on in FB the past couple of days. Friends have been posting this request -

Joining the bandwagon donut flop please. If you’re reading this, even if we barely talk, please tell me a memory you have of me that makes you smile inside. Afterward, you can make this your status. You’ll be surprised by the memories people hold of you. Life is hard especially during times like this. So #spreadthehappiness


I've been answering some I come across because I know happy memories help a lot during this time. We've been confined at home so there's been no opportunity to make new memories. I did a similar happiness project last year. Friends started to share photos with their memories. I thought it would be a great idea to create a photobook out of it. 


Whenever I feel blue I just open the photobook and go through the happy memories my friends shared to me. It always gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling :)

CB///Yr2/19  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/46 #StayHome #BeKind  



No comments:

Post a Comment