Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Listen to Your Body

I've been sleeping a lot since we got home from the hospital. I just felt exhausted. My doctor told me to rest more so that's what I've been doing. I asked my doctor yesterday how come I was able to power through the illnesses I had in the past. I've been doing what I've been told to do, but I'm not going back to normal. He explained to me that I've run out of gas. I've put the needs of others ahead of me and that's why my tank is empty.

My impatient old self was super freaked out about this dilemma, but I've come to accept that things need to change. That's my new reality and I have to be practical about how I deal with it. What about you? Do listen to what your body is telling you. Don't push too hard. Make sure you're heart is always happy. 

Listen to your body my friend.

CB///Yr2/4  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/31 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment