Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Made a Quilt Bag for My Cutting Mat

I super love the heart strips quilt template. I used it a few years ago to make throw pillow cases and wanted to use the design for another project. Thought it would be nice to use it for bag I wanted to make for my cutting mat and wool ironing pad. Here's how it turned out --



I ended up injuring my pointy finger though. My physiotherapist said it's due to the repetitive actions I did while sewing. So no sewing for me until my finger gets well. Finishing the project was so satisfying. It took me three weeks working on it on and off. 

And here's the other side of the bag --

Here's how I made it --

More information and the template is available here.

CB///350  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/13 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment