Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Accepting Reality

"The Nile is not just a river in Egypt."

The first time I heard that was from my allergologist. He meant to tell me that denial is something that won't help you when you have a medical condition. It's better to accept and adjust as needed. That was one of the best advise I've received from a doctor. This was over a decade ago when I had adult onset of asthma. 

Accepting your reality is not easy. I took my doctor's advise to heart. It helped me to learn to be flexible. I made major adjustments on my lifestyle. My doctors are always happy to see me because I stay cheerful. Acceptance, that's my secret. 

I went to see a new doctor today. My cardiologist sent me to see her to figure out how to help me get better. I was already expecting to hear what she told me. We'll see how things go. Please pray for me. 

Last night Sweetie surprised me with dinner! He got Ikea meatballs!!! Woohoo! I was so happy! Thank you Sweetie for the yummy dinner! <3 <3 <3



CB///354  #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/17 #StayHome #BeKind   


No comments:

Post a Comment