Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Sunday Blanket Wrestling

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a good rest this weekend. I'm happy to say that I'm progressing nicely the last few days. I think I have figured out what's slowing me down. I just had to make a few adjustments. I just need to keep firm in my belief that I will get better and get well. 

I got up a bit late today. I ended up sleeping late because I took an afternoon nap again (happened again today!). It's okay, I listened to my body and it wanted to rest. I've been keeping busy with my quilt projects. I'm currently working on a bag for my ironing wool pad and mat. I also finally completed the materials for the Harry Potter blanket. 

Blanket wrestling lol. 


I worked on sandwiching the HP blanket with the wadding and back fabric. Oh my it's so heavy. It was like wrestling with three bolts of fabric haha. I made some headway, but got exhausted. Promptly fell asleep on the couch. I left the blanket on our bed. Will need Sweetie's help later to fold it. Remind me never to make another king sized blanket! 

How was your weekend?

CB///345 #StuckAtHomeDay/Yr2/8 #StayHome #BeKind 

No comments:

Post a Comment