Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

The Doorbell and My Birthday

My plan for my birthday was to just hibernate since I felt it's just best to celebrate quietly. The universe and the doorbell had other plans. When I woke up Sweetie told me to dress appropriately. I didn't know what he had in mind so I took a shower and wore a shirt and decent shorts before I went to the living area. And that was when a day full of surprises started.



My friend, Shad, suggested I make a birthday vlog. As requested, here it is!



Surprise strategist: 

Sweetie Jay DJ

Collaborators: 

Ms. Myna, QSR and the Gaylas
Marcus and Shirni
the neighbors (Myra, Ralph, Jason and Phil)

Thank you to my family and friends who made my day special! Love you all :)


CB//144 #StuckAtHomeDay/174 #StayHome #BeKind 


No comments:

Post a Comment